? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Talents in recreations







Since I was young I enjoyed running around my house. I run track now. I am also a great jogger. I can great speed at running too. While running I would always have water and an i-pod on me. I am a very great swimmer and I love to splish and splash in the cold water. Warm is not my favorite but it doesn't matter. The recreation center on Linden Blvd taught me how to swim and sometimes we even have free time. It was an awaesome experience. When I went to the Dominican Republic I got into the salty water and held on to my brothers hand , Ruddy Mieses Jr. to dive into the water. It was so refreshing. I even rained a little. I can do this anytime!



0 comments: