? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Good to go Shopping!




I love those sales. I can't wait to go shopping at Kings Plazas. I wanna visit Charelette Russe , Old Navy , Marshalls , and Victoria Secrets. Those tee's sure are cute. The other day , I purchased 5 Victoria secret lipglosses from the mark : Beauty Rush. The flavors were fuzzy navel , go bannanas , strawberry fizz , cherry baby , and frootloose. Each flavor has it's own unique smell. It's 5 for $20 or 2 for $12. I also went to the old navy "Birthday Sale" and purchased two sweaters , shirts , and scarfs. I love to go shopping. My brother Ruddy got a bergundey Daffy's sweater for middle school. Those jeans from marshalls are going by and the umbrellas are cute too. CHECK IT OUT!

0 comments: