? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pimpin All Over D.R.


My mom always planned to take me and my bros to D.R. It's been three years since she took us. We flew on a delta plane with sncks on it. It took three hours to get there , 6 suitcases , and passports to get there. We spent time at my grandmas house in Santiago. We visited the Puerto Plata beach met cousins and much more. Carribean fruit isn't the same. Coming back wasn't that easy. After 1 month and a half they flew us to Georgia to take the plane from there to N.Y.C. Thats how I managed to go to Georgia. I hope to go back one day.
http://www.gifmania.co.uk/#

0 comments: