? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My fave Clothing Store



Forever 21 is the best store ever. It has various of styles and you will always catch it on me. I'm used to visiting the one in Kings Plaza's Mall. They sell clothing for teenagers , and women. Most of the time they have prom , party , casual , and summer dresses that wins. The jeans are type cute. There are even sweaters there.

I can't wait to my next visit there. The last time I went , I got tanks , shorts , and summer blouses.

0 comments: