? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 6, 2009

Kilvis from the block


It's Kilvis from the block on sutter and euclid. It used to be riverdale and obsorn until we moved last August due to the increases in pay. As soon as I came into this Cypress Hills Houses neighborhood I knew there were some friendly people. I made a friend name Paula. My mom decorated the house first with ..... you know curtains and stuff. Okay , my neighborhood is not that safe but , not that bad. There is a park close to there , public transportation over there , stores , fast food resturaunts around there , and a mall. It is closer to my friends house , Kharyn. I take he C or A train around there to school. Theres schools around there too. The thing is , I would rather live in Florida or Conneticutt than that.

0 comments: